Routine Servicing for All Makes of Vehicle
We recommend that you have your vehicle serviced at regular intervals to
maintain its peak performance, for reasons of safety and to make sure you are not breaking the law.
Call us today to discuss your vehicles routine servicing needs and to obtain a quote.
The purpose of a routine service is to replace parts and lubricants such as the engine oil at the appropriate intervals, this minimises engine wear
and maximises the engines efficiency, and therefore fuel consumption. Its other purpose is to check other wear and tear parts, which are not replaced at
specific intervals, to see if they are still serviceable, such as lights, tyre tread, brake pad wear, and to prevent unnecessary additional
cost through secondary damage i.e. damage caused to brake discs once the brake pads have worn out.
During the vehicles warranty period you must have the vehicle serviced as per the manufacturers schedule and time intervals to maintain
We can carry out routine servicing on almost any make of vehicle, without effecting its warranty status.
Once outside the warranty period you have the choice of continuing with the manufacturers schedules, or we can recommend a more appropriate
schedule if the mileage you are doing is significantly different from the average.
As part of the service we will identify anything we believe needs attention, either now or before the next service, and discuss with you the costs of repair.
We will never do any of this additional unless you give us full approval.
The benefits we offer are:
- Factory trained and Qualified Technicians.
- We always use original manufacturer parts, unless we are asked to do otherwise.
- Multi award winning customer service, from Ford, Peugeot and Hyundai.
- Latest diagnostic equipment from Ford and Hyundai.
- Manufacturer specific diagnostic equipment from Peugeot, SEAT and Renault, suitable for all but the very latest models
- Latest Bosch diagnostic equipment for other makes of vehicles especially VW, Seat, Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
- We will send you FREE reminders when your vehicles next service is due.
- We will check the Ford and Hyundai upgrade database to see if there are any free upgrades or modifications required.
This will reduce your inconvenience if carried out at the same time as the service.
- We won’t carry out any additional work without your approval.
- We can minimise your inconvenience by providing you with a lift to anywhere in the local area.
- Courtesy cars are available*.
* subject to availability, status and a nominal administration fee.