Sell Your Car
We are always happy to consider purchasing your car either for cash, or in part exchange for another vehicle, either new or used.
Initially you may want a general guide as to what you car is worth, like any market this varies from day to day and is subject to supply
Why Should You Sell Your Car To Us?
You are likely to get the most for your car from another private buyer. However there are disadvantages to this approach.
- You may have to pay for advertising, and this cost can quickly escalate, especially if there isn't significant demand for your car. You may be phoned by numerous other advertising media trying to get you to advertise.
- You will have to deal with potential purchases. This is both time consuming and can be daunting for those not used to the process.
- Your car may not be as desirable as one bought from a Trade seller, because the purchaser wont have many rights in the event they have purchased your car and it subsequently develops a fault.
Plus, there are unscrupulus sellers out there who have sold cars which are not quite as they are described, only later has the buyer discovered and they have no remedy.
We are unlikely to be able to offer you retail value for your car, because we have to spend money preparing it for sale, we have to make a gross profit, we have to pay VAT and we have to provide aftersales support once
we have sold you car.
However, what we do offer is a no hassle selling process. We will give you a quote for your car, which we will then stand by, as long as the car is as described to us.
Selling your car to us couldn't be simpler.
1. Download this form:
2. Complete the form with as much information as possible.
3. Email it to either firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 01628 894110
4. We will give you a quote for your car* - simple
*The quote will assume the car is as described, if it turns out this is not the case then we reserve the right to withdraw the quote, or make an alternative offer.